In Clicking the Box, I agree to the following:
- I am participating in coaching programs, podcast listening, workshops and/or other wellness activities (collectively, the “Activities”) offered by Sad Intellectual Hotties, Vital Yoga LLC, Goddess Oracle, Karli Nelson and/or its owners, managers, teachers, workshop presenters, employees and independent contractors (collectively, the “Podcast”).
- I recognize that I must be of adequate physical, emotional and mental health to participate in the Activities. I understand that the Activities may require intense effort and/or exertion (emotional, mental, physical), and I represent and warrant that I am physically, emotionally and mentally fit enough to participate and I have no medical condition which would prevent my full participation in the Activities. I understand that the Podcast reserves the right to refuse my participation in any Activity on medical, emotional, mental, fitness or any other grounds. The Podcast reserves the right to cancel the relationship at any time, at will.
- I understand my physical, mental and emotional limitations and I am sufficiently self-aware to stop or modify my participation in any Activity before I become injured, overly upset, or aggravate a pre-existing injury.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in the Activities, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the Activities at the Podcast, including those which may result from the negligence of the Podcast.
- In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the Activities, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any “Claim” (as defined below) I may have against the Podcast, its owners, managers, teachers, instructors, workshop presenters, employees, independent contractors and staff (each, a “Released Party”) that I may sustain as a result of participating in the Activities at the Podcast even if the Claim arises from the negligence of any Released Party or anyone else.
- In addition to the provisions set forth in Paragraph 5, above, I specifically acknowledge and understand the risk of becoming exposed to or contracting Covid-19, while participating in any of the “Podcast’s” in-person facilities, events, retreats or interacting with other individuals on or about Podcast’s designated event space. I understand that it is not possible to prevent the presence of the disease. Accordingly, in further consideration of being permitted to participate in the Activities, my knowing, voluntary and express waiver set forth in Paragraph 5, above, shall include any and all Covid-19 related claims
I agree to indemnify and hold harmless each Released Party from any loss, cost, or liability incurred in defending any Claim made by me or anyone making a Claim on my behalf, even if the Claim is alleged to or did result from the negligence of any Released Party or anyone else. “Claim” includes but is not limited to any and all liabilities, claims, demands, expenses, fees, legal actions, rights of actions for damages, personal injury, mental suffering and distress, or death that I may suffer, my spouse, children or unborn child may suffer (including any legal fees or expenses) in connection with participation in any Activity. This Indemnity and Hold Harmless is fully intended to include any and all Covid-19 related claims.
- I, my heirs or legal representatives forever grant permission to Sad Intellectual Hotties, Vital Yoga LLC "The Podcast" and its agents and employees the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and reproduce the photographs and/or video images taken of me, or members of my family, for the purpose of publication, promotion, illustration, advertising, or trade, in any manner or in any medium. I, my heirs or legal representatives forever hereby release Vital Yoga LLC "The Podcast" and its legal representatives for all claims and liability relating to said images or video. I, my heirs or legal representatives forever waive my right to any compensation.
- I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue any Released Party for any Claim caused by any negligence or other acts of a Released Party.
- The Podcast, Sad Intellectual Hotties, and Vital Yoga LLC are in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings, my personal information or any other personal property while I attend classes, workshops, online events or in person events.
- I agree to pay in full the amount Four Dollar Per Month ($4) to Vital Yoga LLC by way of Paypal or Stripe. Subsequent payments will be automatically billed from my credit card on file on monthly. I agree to fulfill this payment agreement and I can cancel this subscription at anytime. If the Podcast chooses to terminate this contract early, no refunds will be given, but no further payments will be requested. Vital Yoga LLC reserves the right to report defaults to appropriate credit bureaus. I understand that no refunds will be given.
I acknowledge that I have carefully read this agreement and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily and knowingly agree to the terms and conditions stated herein. I am aware that by signing this agreement, I am giving up substantial rights, including my right to sue and certain legal rights my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns may have against any Released Party.